Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm a newbie on this forum. I have a 2014 1.2 tce and just recently i've had an issue with the rear windscreen wiper not working/not parking. I've checked the fuse, that's fine, I can hear the relay clicking over and I did swap all the relays round(only because I didn't know which one was the wiper relay) still not working. I've even tried a voltage check on the plug at the motor again I wasn't sure which of the three wires are which so I tested at all combinations and there is zero volts in all positions which says to me my fault is from the back/output of the relay to the motor so more likely a wiring fault. Is there anything i'm missing? Is there anywhere in the rear wiper system that is susceptible to wiring issues? Are there any wiring diagram for the Captur? I've done searches online for this fault and bought an emanual for the car but it has no wiring diagrams, anywhere. Sorry for the amount of questions. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
3,013 Posts
Quick - check date of first registration.With a 4 year warranty you may still be covered.

I'm keeping fingers crossed as mine is fast approaching end-of-warranty time

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately, I don't live in the UK and the car was imported from Spain to here so I'm not sure if the warranty is applicable but it's worth an ask. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I also have an issue with rear wiper but relay is not clicking. Do you remember which is the rear wiper relay in the fuse box please?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts