Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have just purchased a full set of rubber mats and boot liner from ebay at £49.99 all in-Bespoke -car-mats .A totally brilliant purchase matching 100% the original carpet pattern plus fixings driver side.
Some sellers state that you require a seperate liner for upper and lower floor -however this liner fits both-even the manufacturer failed to realise this . Therefore a considerable saving over a second purchase if 2 liners were considered.
All are high quality products to be recommended.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Rob ! Could you give me a link to the page ? Thank you
Peter

·
Registered
921 Posts
Rob said:
Hi
I have just purchased a full set of rubber mats and boot liner from ebay at £49.99 all in-Bespoke -car-mats .A totally brilliant purchase matching 100% the original carpet pattern plus fixings driver side.
Some sellers state that you require a seperate liner for upper and lower floor -however this liner fits both-even the manufacturer failed to realise this . Therefore a considerable saving over a second purchase if 2 liners were considered.
All are high quality products to be recommended.

Great idea boot liner my Captur came with mats although I have slipped a second set of mats in the rear wells

But definatly a great idea

Lyn

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi Rob, thanks for this info. Looks like a great find. Going to order some heavy duty mats and the boot liner. Can you confirm whether or not the boot liner fits when the boot floor is raised or lowered, or both. Also, did you get the bumper protector? If so, is it worth it?
Cheers,
John.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi John
Yes the liner fits both top and bottom position-the bumper cover is a bit superfluous as the liner fits right up to the plastic bumper with little chance of damaging any paintwork.
Cheers
RobEdited by: Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts