Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there has been some mutterings on the forum about the lovely red colour found on the Clio and the fact that it wasn't available on the captur. Well now you can have it in a special edition coming this summer. Looks gorgeous and I am a bit gutted that I couldn't order it when I bought mine. Here's the link for those who can cope with seeing it

http://www.worldcarfans.com/1140505...-with-helly-hansen-for-captur-special-edition

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey Georgiegirl - thanks for that!

I had to drop the http:// bit to get Firefox to follow the link.

Not making me regret my choice of colour - bet it won't be on the 0% offer....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure there will be a few takers, the red is such a great colour I think some people would pay more for it!

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'm sure plenty of folk will be taken with the special edition - lets hope Renault can sort the deliveries of the 'regular' colour combo's first......

·
Super Moderator
2,626 Posts
So, do we think that you will have to wait 20 weeks or more for one of these "special editions", or will they make them all, then attempt to sell them, such that they are available from stock in 1-2 weeks?

·
Registered
279 Posts
IvorETower said:
So, do we think that you will have to wait 20 weeks or more for one of these "special editions", or will they make them all, then attempt to sell them, such that they are available from stock in 1-2 weeks?
Hello Chris

From the press release - 'Renault will start selling the Captur Helley Hansen in Europe this June, with deliveries commencing in September'.

I would have cancelled by now - you must have great reserves of patience...

·
Super Moderator
2,626 Posts
I wonder how much the special edition will be.... like the idea of leather seats and am wondering if you can get the zip-on covers in leather after delivery.
Don't much fancy the idea of driving a mobile advertisement for a clothing brand around though.

EDIT: I had a red car once, and everybody seemed to want to overtake and cut me up. Elder daughter found the same when she drove a red car, so when she came to buy, red was definitely off the colour options. Narrows down your options when buying used, for sure, but red doesn't seem as popular as it once was

Edited by: IvorETower

·
Registered
180 Posts
very interesting IvorE. never thought about red cars like that... it does look good though

·
Registered
921 Posts
my very first Clio was stunning in RedIt was one of the very first Clios in the UK

It was admired by many
Especially me

·
Registered
355 Posts
My Mrs has seen one near the local chippie on friday. My neighbour has a Clio the same colour. Looks great, but not as good a shape as the Captur.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts