Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your Captur has suffered from, or is currently suffering from, clutch judder, please register it here.<div abp="901">No discussions about the judder please, just factual answers so that this thread can be used as ammunition against Renault.
<div abp="901">
<div abp="901">I'm thinking just a case of engine type, transmission type and mileage judder first noticed.
<div abp="901">
<div abp="901">The idea is if your dealer/Renault deny all knowledge of the judder, you can point to this one thread and say "Really...?"
<div abp="901">
<div abp="901">I'll start with a post below.

·
Registered
863 Posts
1.5 dci manual first noticed after 12months 5000 mls

·
Registered
63 Posts
2015 1.5dci 90 auto 0 miles. Seems better now I am not using eco mode. 9000 miles to date.

·
Registered
10 Posts
1.5dCi manual,14 plate, noticed around 8k miles. Now 32k miles problem still exists

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
After my ongoing problem with the Captur I would be reluctant to buy another Renault of any description. It might as you say be the dealer that is reluctant to carry out the major job under warranty but it isn't confidence inspiringEdited by: grumpy crdi

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oops, just noticed this is the thread I raised that is supposed to be 'facts only' and no chat.Can the mods delete my and other 'chat' posts please?

Ivor's note:
Various posts deleted in response to his request

Edited by: IvorETower

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Hi Chris, you seem to be the only one to get the thing fixed up to now! Did you have any trouble with "computer say no" excuses or was it plain sailing?

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
gotcha54 said:
1.5dci auto  clutch judder after only 1200 miles replaced by renault free of charge
Did you ever name the dealer and dates involved?
I remember asking, but don't think I saw a reply.
A 'precedent' case is exactly what we need.

·
Registered
11 Posts
this was done with no probiem at Slough renault even had a lone car from enterrpise as they did not have one in stock for me the only problem i had was that they said it would take one day but it took two days.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1.5 Dci Dynamique Medianav. 63 plate. 24k on clock at moment, judder became noticeable a year (about 7k) ago.

1 - 20 of 179 Posts