Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had problems registering their 2014 Captur's? Mine was bought on the 8th of March and still they have no record of it on their database. I'm just getting impatient as my dealer said to register so I could claim the offer of the £500 voucher off my next purchase.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think my dealer said it takes about 6 months to get the £500 voucher/credit in the Renault account...or something like that. I will be making a phone call tomorrow. Thanks

·
Registered
308 Posts
Just had email off Renault Customer Service.....the £500 voucher is available after 6 monthswith the RCI selections finance and you have to register with MyRenault...it canbe used as equity towards next car....

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's part of the 4 year financing package and offer at the moment.
I've copied and pasted the info from the Renault UK website below;

"From £199 per month* with £1000 deposit contribution from Renault*Plus £500 equity contribution towards your next Renault Selections Finance vehicle purchase**Plus four year's free servicing***Plus four year's warranty***Plus four year's roadside assistance***"

"The £500 voucher can only be redeemed 6 months after the Renault Selections agreement of the first vehicle commence, can only be used once and will remain live until 6 months after the end of the Renault Selections contract in question. It can be used against the next Renault car order (on retail) made by the same customer or by an immediate family member"

·
Registered
10 Posts
out of curiosity, is this £500 for anyone taking a new renault on RCI selections by 24th March? As my dealer never mentioned it and the Captur was ordered before 24th March and registered before 31st March?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts