Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really love the idea of the removable washable seat covers but then realised that while they were being washed and dried, I might actually want a second set to use. Does anyone know whether you can order more than one set of seat covers? I checked the accessories section on the Renault UK webiste but there isn't much in terms of accessories yet for the Captur.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Although they are shown as an accessory in the brochure I got, it's still early days, and I haven't been able to get my hands on them.
I wanted specific covers for my car, but they only offered two colour choices...black and grey...so I have put in an order for them, even before I got the car.
It's a case of wait and see...early days!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
When I was placing my Captur order I was unsure about the stock grey covers (the idea has grown on me now!) I was offered the choice to order another set in a different colour of my choice and to include it in the order.I decided against it just in case there was any hassle trying to get them delivered with the Captur and being such a new car they may be hard to get hold of just yet.......so for now I will have the grey and if I need another set I can always order some later.......price quoted was £125.00!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I think you're wise in doing that.
Nothing is available quickly for this car yet...and that's understandable.
As for price...yes, I took a deep breath as well!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts