Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All you Renault Captur owners BEWARE your Renault Assistance cover does not extend to when you have a puncture. they will not come out to change a wheel if you have one or puncture.
So if you have a puncture and can't fix it you are stuck, so the puncture repair kit you carry if it does not work you will have to pay for someone to come out to you.
However you can purchase Renault Assistance Added Cover for £80.
Happy Motoring!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi Daver66

I was intrigued by your post - does it stem from personal experience ?

Reason for asking is that I have just read through the entire Terms & conditions, and unless I have missed it, it does not state that Punctures are Excluded as such on the standard cover, nor does it say they definitively are?

I have a Spacesaver anyway, but would be good to glean more info

Cheers

Nick

·
Registered
588 Posts
i noticed that when i just got mine through...i think you have to take the extended cover out asdaver66 said (check where it says lost of keys, wrong fuel etc) to be fully covered.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Renault Warranty Terms & Conditions page 6 (Renault Assistance). page 8 non warranty incidents
incorrect fuel
wheel changes,punctured tyres ect,ect

·
Registered
306 Posts
Just had it confirmed today that in the first 3 years they WILL come out and assist you FOC (they call it tyre support) there are options for the 4th year which they will inform me next week on handover

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Footnote to above i have been given the old version of Renault Warranty Terms & Conditions.
The New Terms & Conditions are that Wheel Changes/ Punctures are now covered under Warranty. So i am sorry for misleading anybody!

·
Registered
174 Posts
daver66 said:
Footnote to above i have been given the old version of Renault Warranty Terms & Conditions.
The New Terms & Conditions are that Wheel Changes/ Punctures are now covered under Warranty. So i am sorry for misleading anybody!

For the first three years - after that you have to purchase extra cover.....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Good to know Daver66, I did enquire with Renault a few days earlier about something else and asked about thisand they confirmed exactly what you have posted - cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello Martyn you should have had a copy of Renault Warranty Terms & Conditions when you got your car.
I have mine on a three year personal lease,but i think it would be the same if you buy, the trouble is they are the old Terms & Conditions they sent not the new one's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts