Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To mark the end of the summer-holiday period, Renault has introduced a new, limited-edition version of Captur. Renault Captur ""˜Arizona' places the emphasis firmly on adventurer looks.

Renault Captur Arizona is available with any one of the engines that feature in the mainstream Captur catalogue, with prices ranging from ‚¬20,200 to ‚¬23,800. Sales will begin across the French network on September 4, 2013. No word yet on if this model is exclusive to France or if we'll get it in the UK too.

Renault Captur Arizona comes with a specific Orange finish complete with an Etoilé Black super-structure (window pillars and roof). The package also includes extra-tinted rear glass, rugged front and rear skid plates and 17-inch black diamond-effect wheels.

Inside, the seats come with removable black and orange upholstery with a special ""˜Captur' pattern, while orange-edged mats protect the carpet from becoming soiled.

The limited edition Renault Captur Arizona is equipped with the connected R-Link in-dash multimedia tablet, and the Techno Pack incorporates a reversing camera.

Equipment

The limited-edition Renault Captur Arizona = Captur Intens, plus:

Captur Theme Pack
Techno Pack (including reversing camera)
Metallic orange paint
Armrest
Orange-edged carpet mats
Front and rear skid plates
Stainless steel boot sill guard

All the engines available in the Renault Captur catalogue are available for the model's limited-edition ""˜Arizona' version.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Is that not just a dynamique s with all the gadgets?? Worst 'special edition' ever! Hehe. Like those mats though..Edited by: Cj86

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know - I would want something a bit more exclusive if it was to be a special edition.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
To be honest why put out a 'special edition' when you cannot put out the 'standard' units in time! Crazy!
The spec is exactly the same as mine but in my chosen colour....and it works out cheaper!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Mine....works out cheaper that should read...sorry!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
I really like the silver additions to the front and rear bumpers.....I think all Capturs should have this as standard...its a nice finish.Its available as a styling pack for £350.00.Something for later I think!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
TC,

I've ordered them.. but was a bit disappointed to learn from someone else on this site that they're made from plastic... They were advertised as protecting and STRENGTHENING the bumper areas so truthfully I thought they were of some kind of metal...but not!

They set the car off nicely but are a 'tad' expensive if they're plastic!!

One of our members had a good idea of using a special silver spray on the area, as its profiled to have the plates fitted..

I will tell you more once my car arrives!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts