Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone had any quotes or using Renault insurance

Lyn

·
Registered
225 Posts
Haven't I'm afraid as I've found in the past that they don't match up to what you can get in the market!!However, if you think they are competitive please let us know.

·
Registered
59 Posts
£235 for my insurance from admiral in my wife's name with me as added driver. Her first insurance in her own name with £100 excess. Thought that was very reasonable for a 16 grand car.

·
Registered
27 Posts
hi Lyng i always get a quote from Renault just out of curiosity have done for the last 9 years never gone with them because they've never been competative but 1 day you never know

·
Registered
338 Posts
Tesco £168, hubby named driver, £75 windscreen excess, £100 fire and theft excess, no other excess applied

·
Registered
80 Posts
£104.77- Saga - fully comp. - protected NBC, 2 named drivers , £150 excess .
0.9 TCe Dynamique S
Impressed??
Edited by: Rob

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Vbl said:
Tesco £168, hubby named driver, £75 windscreen excess, £100 fire and theft excess, no other excess applied
quoted me £252

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rob said:
£104.77- Saga - fully comp. - protected NBC, 2 named drivers , £150 excess .
0.9 TCe Dynamique S
Impressed??
Indeed Very

And how many miles estimated driving ?

·
Registered
80 Posts
6000 per year but to be quite honest tinkering with annual mileage on the application form doesn't make a great deal of difference but 45 years NBC does .However it is not recognised, as 9 years max is all I could input on the form.
Hint to owners struggling - try Topcashback site for a great reduction -although Saga are not on the site.
Edited by: Rob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts