Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Can some-one let me know the dimensions of a Renault hands free keycard? Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK I'll put you out of your misery, I ordered my Captur last week for delivery in early Sept and the kids are going to buy me a belt pouch to keep the key in for my Birthday in a few weeks, I just needed to check what size I needed - Many thanks for the info

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vbl - Are you sure those measurements are right? It looks credit card size in the pictures, 2cm seems far to small?

·
Registered
338 Posts
7cfm said:
Vbl - Are you sure those measurements are right? It looks credit card size in the pictures, 2cm seems far to small?
You are absolutely right - mistake on my part, it should say 5.5cm (2 inches got in there!!)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought that might be inches

·
Registered
96 Posts
3 !/2" x 2 1/8" That's in English, Why does everybody talk foreign, 7cfm comes from Norfolk,

·
Registered
116 Posts
I wear mine on a cord round my neck, a bit like if you had a pass to an exhibition or event. Sits nicely under my clothes, you always know you have got it as you can feel it against your body ( OOH-ERR ), and easily accessible if you need other keys on the set.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts