Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone downloaded this and got it to recognise a USB memory stick - or do I not need it. Does the R-Link download maps and items automatically to the 'Tablet' device in the car?

Edited by: philiphales

·
Registered
921 Posts
Philip hiYou have to format your USB
before starting your download

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Using R-Link or what cos music plays from it OK!

·
Registered
921 Posts
philiphales said:
Has anyone downloaded this and got it to recognise a USB memory stick - or do I not need it. Does the R-Link download maps and items automatically to the 'Tablet' device in the car?

Do you have Medinav ? Or RLink ?
Your signature shows both ?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car's title is Medianav - is it not? We took the option of adding the R-Link, but there does not seem to be a dedicated manual for a CAPTUR R-Link. The instructions on the Toolbox has in the help screen an it is different to the Captur screen i.e. it refers to an option screen, which is not on the Captur. It may be an earlier Clio version.

·
Registered
921 Posts
philiphales said:
The car's title is Medianav - is it not? We took the option of adding the R-Link, but there does not seem to be a dedicated manual for a CAPTUR R-Link. The instructions on the Toolbox has in the help screen an it is different to the Captur screen i.e. it refers to an option screen, which is not on the Captur. It may be an earlier Clio version.

Medinav is standard.... R Link is the upgraded version
Apparently there I add my a manual
But I'm fairly sure someone on here has posted a manual on here

I upgraded my Medinav maps and postcodes and music on my USB stick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts