Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Would someone know how to reset the petrol gauge please? I’ve tried the two buttons on the end of the stalk?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
It's a garage job, you could try disconnecting the negetive battery terminal then reconnecting it you will need the radio code it's in the back of the owners manual

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I don’t fancy doing that! If I press the two buttons on the end of the stalk should it reset? I see two lines?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Are you talking about, the trip meter or average used or fuel used in kg.

If so resetting any of these will require you pressing both buttons on the right hand stork
for between 5 and ten seconds

I think you have reset it with the two lines showing

If you are talking about the fuel gauge ( which has the needle ) which reads how much fuel is left then you cannot reset this

Question have you not got a user manual?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It’s the trip meter that I need setting to zero, sorry I didn’t explain very well.
I see the two lines but these don’t seem to move?
Thank you for your help

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
The two dashes should change when you do some more miles. if they do not then just try again
this time with the key in the slot and try just pressing anyone of the right hand stork buttons
for 10 seconds

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The two dashes should change when you do some more miles. if they do not then just try again
this time with the key in the slot and try just pressing anyone of the right hand stork buttons
for 10 seconds
for 10 seconds
for 10 seconds
Thank you I’ll give it a go!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts