Renault Captur Forums banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
My latest reply to Reversing camera

Hi can anyone tell me why my today's posting does not appear anywhere. i may have done something wrong, being a new boy.

·
Super Moderator
2,452 Posts
If you mean this one (below) it has appeared and there is a reply

Hi all newbie here great to have a forum dedicated to getting the best from our vehicles and advice from people who can point us in the right direction when problems arise, ok here goes, does anyone know what the battery icon on the media nav is indicating? it is in the top right hand corner next to the clock icon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My latest reply to Reversing camera

Just testing as I've posted replies which haven't appeared. However I think it could be the long string of replies relevant to "Reverse Cameras". I think I should have scrolled to the end of the replies to view it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Inquire

Wavey Davey said:
Hi there,

This is something I am keen to do myself. Can you tell me where you downloaded the files required to enable the camera please? The only place I can find them is on someone elses google drive.

Cheers.
Hi send me your email through PM
Hi Stro,
I bought harness adapter/rear view camera and connected them according the diagram. As there are no video signal on OEM display
I would be grateful if you could send me the procedure "How to enable rear view camera in Captur 2014"

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Hi Stro,
I bought harness adapter/rear view camera and connected them according the diagram. As there are no video signal on OEM display
I would be grateful if you could send me the procedure "How to enable rear view camera in Captur 2014"
You need dboot 1.4 to get into wince 6 and initiate reverse camera, look on the internet. Also you could use "test Mode" by a combination of codes but be careful of the latter as is could brick the medianav

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Can someone please tell me if it is necessary to delete the d boot file once camera has been activated and if so how.
Many thanks
Hi you can keep dboot on the system without any problems but if you wish to delete you have to go through this routine:
1. initiate wince 6 splash screen by swiping finger across the screen during boot up
2. select device
3. select system
4. look for dboot and dboot menu
5 delete both
6. press reboot the medianav will boot free of the programme

·
Registered
7 Posts
I upgraded MediaNav 4.0.2 to 4.1.0 via Toolbox, is there a special procedure for this version of the system or is it the same as of 4.0.6/4.0.7 version?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello
myfriend has Captur with medianav evolution, we tried to fitting aftermarket rear revers camera and I activate all the steps But we had problem, nothing is happen on the screen when I put reverse gear, his car has original back sensors and it works very good .
I tried to fit this screen on Renault Clio with aftermarket rear camera and I found it works, but I dont know why the revesrs gear in his car dont send signal to camera ....
who can help me to repair this problem......

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Hello
myfriend has Captur with medianav evolution, we tried to fitting aftermarket rear revers camera and I activate all the steps But we had problem, nothing is happen on the screen when I put reverse gear, his car has original back sensors and it works very good .
I tried to fit this screen on Renault Clio with aftermarket rear camera and I found it works, but I dont know why the revesrs gear in his car dont send signal to camera ....
who can help me to repair this problem......
you only need to locate the reverse wire located in the left lower vent cover

·
Registered
14 Posts
you only need to locate the reverse wire located in the left lower vent cover
I tried that but dosnt work
and I tried to give power to the camera and connect to pin 3 in medianav also dosent work......
I tried to system of camera one with wireless and one with cable ....both nothing is happen in the screen
6hours of trying ....crying:crying:crying:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
I tried that but dosnt work
and I tried to give power to the camera and connect to pin 3 in medianav also dosent work......
I tried to system of camera one with wireless and one with cable ....both nothing is happen in the screen
6hours of trying ....crying:crying:crying:
What camera are you using is it PAL or NTSC and have you initiated dboot

101 - 120 of 134 Posts