Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all,

Does anyone know if it is possible to install a reversing camera to a Captur with Medianav?

Herself has reversing sensors but is used to a camera, so for the sake of my hearing any help would be grateful.

I love her to bits really, but don't tell her

·
Super Moderator
2,795 Posts
Wiganmike said:
I love her to bits really, but don't tell her
Who, herself or the Captur ?

·
Registered
84 Posts
i managed to order one fitted with my medianav unit and it works fine... no hacked software required.There is some confusion wether or not it is still possible to buy this option though. Web site says it can still be done I think.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Telmah said:
BlueMeanie - can you provide part number. Does it displays rear camera view on your MediaNav device ?
don't know part number as like I say I just ordered it when I brought the car...and yes it works fine with MediaNav device and display it with controls similar to the one shown in this thread.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can you help me get what I need to retrofit a reversing camera. Where do I get the kit ? Does it need the Renault R Link to work or does it just plug into the existing medianav system ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
www.carvision.nl for a hardware camera interface instead a software product, which will desappear when you get an update from the dealer.Carvision have a camera interface for the LG mediaNav and the R-Link.
This Interface have 2 video inputs and 1 rearviewcamera input.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Gordon said:
The link you gave requires a username and password to access. Can you help further ?

We're back online since Saturday and offer the legal version of Menavrus with all of the same possibilities (including Rear View Camera).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts