Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question for all you lovely captur owners out there

Anyone has MediaNav do you find the reversing sensor volume low if the radio is on and believe me the radio is not loud I need to turn this down.

Also the telephone - when making a call I have to turn the call Volume up full.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
My telephone has to be turned up a lot when using it, but not to full, so maybe there's a problemwith yours?

The reversing sensor is quite low and I don't believe you can adjust the volume level. I just turn the volume down on the stereo with the steering wheel controls when I need the sensors.

To be honest, this has been the case in all the cars I've had with reversing sensors, so I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good to know I am not the only one then and it is not in my head!
I did speak with the sales rep and we checked this and if you have the R-link you can adjust the reversing volume.

So wish I had the r-link sounds like it has a lot more gismos than the Media Nav

·
Registered
588 Posts
hi K80TEY, i have the medianav with reversing sensors and tbh i find it fine. maybe a trip to the dealerships could find out if you have a fault although i know someone else posted to say they had the same problem as you

·
Registered
79 Posts
I don't have reversing sensors so can't comment but yes I need to turn the volume up on hands free calls but not not full volume.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
When we had a Megane we could adjust the volume of the sensors. Can't see any way on the Captur though we tend to use media files on usb and it's easy to pause that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts