Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new here as getting a new Captur (s edition) in a few weeks - hopefully!!!

Due to the decreased book capacity, we are contemplating getting roof bars and a roof box or roof bag. I've done a fair bit of research and Thule seem to be a brand that crops up often.

Does anyone have experience, good or bad, of having roof bars and boxes on their Captur? Would be great to hear if current owners think that they are good or otherwise.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2020 E:TECH Hybrid
172 Posts
Hi, I'm new here as getting a new Captur (s edition) in a few weeks - hopefully!!!

Due to the decreased book capacity, we are contemplating getting roof bars and a roof box or roof bag. I've done a fair bit of research and Thule seem to be a brand that crops up often.

Does anyone have experience, good or bad, of having roof bars and boxes on their Captur? Would be great to hear if current owners think that they are good or otherwise.

Thanks.
I've got Thule roof bars and they are good. Personally I wouldn't use any other make. Most manufacturer's bars are re-branded Thule anyway.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts