Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have just bought captur media nav tce90, when sat nav is operating and the radio is on the sat nav instruction can be heard ,but when the radio is muted by the stalk control,the sat nav cant be heard. wife has a clio with same system but thats ok ,any ideas? malcaptur.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Been down this route myself. Given answer by another member of the forum, so I'll pass it on.

As you say: Mute silences both Radio & SatNav.

Use the volume control to lower the radio volume to 1. Can't hear radio but can still hear Sat Nav.

Do the MediaNav software writers live on the same planet as the rest of us? I think not!

·
Registered
924 Posts
I don't think is it a problem of the operating system. I think it is poor user-centred design. Like thepittstop says, "Do the MediaNav software writers live on the same planet..."

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know ththis thread is a little old, but thought I would post as I had not seen the correct answer to the satnav volume issue.
We found quite by accident, that the volume is adjusted quite independantly of the radio volume - BUT, the satnav volume needs to be adjusted WHILE satnav instructions are being spoken. Tis will NOT alter the preset radio volume. Hope this helps users of a buggy vehicle - We have the 29.9 & fuelgaguage bug also!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts