Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been emailed by my dealer to say the car is with them and my private plates are on it. It just needs to have a valet and it is ready. He did add that it looks really nice! I am so excited it is untrue. So this Saturday at 11.00am I shall officially be a Captur owner!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Nice news CazB, interesting to see how long and in depth these handovers are.. After having a long look inside and out of mine I'm going to ask my dealer very kindly, to set up my r link for my email and phone book. Have been given a text to say it should take an hour, I intend taking that long. (Luckily checked and changed hangovers to handovers)

·
Registered
317 Posts
I agree I think the dealer should take time to explain the equipment in the car especially the technical bits and by that I mean R Link, you only get one handover so make sure you get to know the car and ask loads of questions.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh definitely need to take time doing the handover. Good thing is from being on here I will know if things like apps are not working it means its not registered. So I can sort that before I drive off!

I will take pics when I get home for sure.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Looking forward to your pics CazB
I love the black and Ivory combination....although keeping it clean would be my problem with it!! It is a stunning choice!!
I bet you're excited that the waiting has come to an end.....Sheer pleasure left

Make sure you get the works from the dealer/salesman to get you off to a flying start!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Good news Caz.........these Capturs are certainly coming through now! Have a great day on Saturday!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Beat you by an hour and a half! Picking mine up at 9.30 on Saturday; checked with dealer, armrest fitted too, so no missing armrest as some have had! Yay! Can't wait!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Well done Cookster!...Look forward to the pictures of the car....and that armrest!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
No sign of Dr65 as yet... He's supposed to be picking his up today!!!... I wonder......

·
Registered
306 Posts
Was thinking the same Ysthie, no doubt he'll be on posting lovely pictures soon and I'll miss all the action as I'm tied up for the next 4 hours

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool! I am very excited.

I have to clean out my mini in preparation to handing it in. When I'm going to get chance to do this I don't know. It is also filthy on the outside after all the rain! Hope they don't think bad of me handing it over to them like that!

·
Registered
338 Posts
CazB said:
Cool! I am very excited.

I have to clean out my mini in preparation to handing it in. When I'm going to get chance to do this I don't know. It is also filthy on the outside after all the rain! Hope they don't think bad of me handing it over to them like that!
And you are cleaning it because?? They are going to offload it asap to another dealer who is going to do full cleaning/checking before doing anything with it. And you would be surprised to see how neat your car looks once you take all your personal bits out.
My mother-in-law used to wash her hair before going to the hairdresser...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Do you know I traded in my Peugeot 3008 with the Renault dealer for a Captur, they have me a trade in price which I accepted and six weeks later when I collected my car they didn't even ask to look at my car again or check the mileage. Good job they didn't, even though it was clean on the inside and outside I had put an extra 6,000 miles on the clock!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thanks for the info Ian, I told the dealer that there would be no more than 2000 added by the end of November.... I'm at 1500 already and was getting a bit worried, not anymore!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Frosty said:
Thanks for the info Ian, I told the dealer that there would be no more than 2000 added by the end of November.... I'm at 1500 already and was getting a bit worried, not anymore!!
Why are you worried? They are the ones taking forever to get the cars to buyers. The number of buyers whose waiting time was increased by days, weeks or even months. They can't expect buyers to sit at home with cars on driveway until they deliver the new vehicle.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts