Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else had trouble getting hold of the zip off seat covers? We ordered ours in july, but they still haven't arrived. We collected the Captur on Sept 1st.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yes, I ordered them when I collected my Captur 3 weeks ago. I found out last week after chasing them the parts department hadn't actually ordered them as they didn't know the part number. I called into the dealership last Monday and parts said they would look into it and get back to me in a couple of days. So far no call.

Therefore if anyone has the removable seat covers with the Arizona markings on them and is able to look at the part number on the label and let me know I would be grateful

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, we have exactly the same issue. I'm told they are now on order. Other than that, we love the car!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mark. Glad your happy with your car. There will probably be a few on here interested on how you get on with the seat covers, I for one will probably get a spare set .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a look on our invoice, but no part no. Will email our dealer contact for you and ask.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome MarkF!! As iang and Dr65 have pointed out, this is an ongoing saga!! You would think that if Renault have the seat covers as a BIG selling point...they would be prepared for selling additional ones!!

That isn't the case! You can't even choose the spec you want when you're ordering...which I can understand to a degree as it would be overcomplicated, but....you would think that it would be possible to order extra ones!

I even wrote to Renault PL. to see if I could get them when ordering the car, but the answer was 'no'.

I got standard black ones, which I don't like... I tried ordering a spare pair but no one seems to know how to get them YET!

My dealer will try to swap mine from ones on a demonstrator...so I'm waiting to see if I get the black and orange I wanted..

Arizona was a definite no, no ..because I didn't take the graphics!! Why? If I want a spare set...I should be able to buy the ones I want?!!

Good luck with that parts number guys!!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi MarkF, the parts department have found the seat cover code however are telling me the price is £247 including VAT. According to the Captur brochure the cost is £100 so I have asked them to look into it. Are you able to let me know how much you are being charged for yours? Thanks

·
Registered
335 Posts
Omg are they sure that's not for the seat...... Will give my dealer a ring and see what price he can come up with. Thx for the info Ian.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi Ythsie, i hope you manage to get your swap as they are definitely an expensive item if I am going to be charged £247!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Told my dealer in Poland about the price iang, and he says it can't be...Mind you, I am paying a lot less for everything over here...so he may be wrong...he was quoting about £100 without discount...and I've been getting 10% off all accessory prices..fitted.

·
Registered
317 Posts
D65 - you would have thought that was for the seat as well, if you get a price from your dealer please let me know what he quotes you.

Yhtsie - The UK Captur sales brochure does quote £100 which I thought wasn't too bad and hence my decision for wanting them. The parts department is currently looking into it so as soon as they get back to me I will ket you know.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Iang, finally got my seat covers today!! We paid £100 as per brochure price. Ours look great in black and orange, really finish off the interior especially with having orange trim option on media units and vents etc. as for the part no.s, looks like mine is 8201401360. They run from 355 to 362 on the last digits.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thanks MarkF for getting back to me. I will definitely get back to them with the information you have kindly supplied. I really hope I can get them for £100 as your description has made me even more determined. Many thanks once again.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Did you order them when you ordered you car or separately? I am trying to figure out where they have got £247 from ?Edited by: iang

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We ordered them in July with the car. Ours are option 4 shown in the brochure, says charcoal with arizona panel.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thanks, I wondering because I am now placing an order after delivery of my car the price is different than had I ordered them at the time. I cannot see why it should be so will look into it tomorrow. Cheers

1 - 20 of 24 Posts