Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi all,

After reading the thread about getting replacement seat covers I decided to make it my mission to get them for the Brochure price.

My first attempt at the dealers left me wanting so not being one for getting defeated I spoke to a lovely lady from Renault Customer service. I explained my predicament and she said she would get in touch with the dealer and phone me back in a week.

Exactly a week to the day Hollie phoned me back to explain that if ordered with the car they are £100 but after the car is delivered they would be approx. £275 dealer depending.

BUT !! as I am a buyer of a new car and I love the car they want me to stay a Renault customer in the future they will get them delivered to the dealer and I can have them for the brochure price !!

Charcoal with Arizona trim and Arizona design for £100.

Just shows that if you push the right buttons anything is possible....

And it has given me faith in the Renault brand and I think they just might keep me in 3 years when its new car time !!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
The idea of removable covers is really for washing them rather than replacing them. I remember people used to cover their seats and never enjoy them but had nice seats to sell on! Enjoy your seats!
Edited by: Tyrfelin

·
Registered
588 Posts
well done Ibster! i must admit to checking Ebay every now and again to see if anyone has brought out any "non-renault" covers for the Captur at a fraction of the price...no luck so far but if the car becomes popular i think its only a matter of time. would be nice to have a replacement set (i work in a chemical factory and the smell is terrible...which transfers into the car no matter what you do,so a spare set for when on holiday etc would be a bonus)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Brochure price for covers is £100 and dealer did not know what the part numbers were, so order was placed after car arrived. Once the order was placed they only took a few days to arrive.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MarkF said:
Brochure price for covers is £100 and dealer did not know what the part numbers were, so order was placed after car arrived. Once the order was placed they only took a few days to arrive.

Spot on with delivery times MarkF. Mine arrived within 4 days. Although Dealer did add on VAT so was £120 all in. But the transformation of the interior is superb.

Cars off to Mr Tint to get the rears tinted. Cheaper than Dealer glass and lifetime Guarantee !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts