Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
It looks good! The chrome looks nice. It will positively gleam in the sunshine. This weather makes all cars paintwork more dark and dull.

·
Registered
588 Posts
hi Mary.saw this colour at the dealership and really liked it. think the term "blue" is a bit misleading though as i was convinced it had a touch of purple in it depending on the angle of viewing. could be just my eyes though
be interested to know what you thought

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I thought Purple too it's very strange, I think you are right Tuckerz it will grow on us & karen B that was exactly my reason for going for the Boston Blue, as for the Chrome I'm going to sound like such a big girl hear I thought it came as standard my sales man didn't go through any of the extras in any detail so I now have a complete panic on so I am assuming no it won't have the chrome I'm not worrying until I see it!!! Think I was too interested in the RLink & have kind of neglected the outside!! I'm sure it will be fine

·
Registered
588 Posts
strange...just been checking the brouchure and cant find out what trim it would be Mary.like you i assumed it was standard and an option was a different colour if wanted.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was thinking about it to I'm sure that's the standard
Like you say if it was cream for example that would
Be an additional choice,

·
Registered
588 Posts
would have thought so, a quick call to the dealer should be able to put your mind at rest

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Definitely chrome is standard! The other packs have to be specified!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts