Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does one become a senior member if one is still awaiting delivery of the said vehicle and therefore has little or no experience of the said vehicle?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Rob said:
How does one become a senior member if one is still awaiting delivery of the said vehicle and therefore has little or no experience of the said vehicle?
Rob.......you just keep posting buddy.........the more you post the more points you get and the higher you climb..........in theory
.......till you are a Senior Member.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks TC Eddy
Didn't realise that-it's just that I had noticed quite a few senior members were still waiting for vehicles to be delivered !

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hi Rob - I've not got my car yet but I've just become a Senior Member!!! Looks like it's 100 points, unless someone looked up my age...

·
Registered
824 Posts
Rob said:
Thanks TC Eddy
Didn't realise that-it's just that I had noticed quite a few senior members were still waiting for vehicles to be delivered !
Its all down to how keen you are!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
As you've probably realised Rob after reading a few threads..its a good place to while away a few moments and find a few useful tips about your soon to have Captur also... Its a very friendly forum of all very enthusiastic Captur owners..and soon to be owners..its really good to be part of this great community.
metdrman_56

·
Registered
95 Posts
exactly meterman_56 I´m waiting for the same model you choosed...........just to say nothing is wrong with your taste

·
Registered
95 Posts
correction - only it is all black though ....................:))

1 - 8 of 8 Posts