Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Service light on my Capture 150TCE is on, vehicle is just 1year old and done about 5k miles.
cant get it serviced to due to present medical emergency, is it safe to drive & can I reset the spanner warning light & service required message

Registered
I would call the Dealer or Service Dept for current advice on servicing waivers etc 馃憤

Registered
The service intervals are timed as well as mileage, so yours has done a year in time . It really depends on how long the lockdown goes on. I don't think a few miles would make much difference .

Banned
While buying a used car, one of the most vital things is its service history check. A vehicle service history check tells you whether the car has been well-maintained or not. A car with Full Dealer Service History (FSDH) or Full-Service History (FSH) is the best option because it gives you peace of mind that the seller has records of any services, maintenance, and repairs. On the other hand, you can never trust a vehicle with Part Service History (PSH) as you never know what the car has gone through over the years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts