Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to pick up our new baby today, phoned dealer, maybe next week now :-( phoned earlier in the week and they said everything was OK for today. Slightly gutted, been waiting since 10th Feb so not a long as other people

Oh and Hi everyone, this is my 1st post of many hopefully xx

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcime Saintsangel!! I hope you enjoy the forum ....and hope the dealer does better at a second attempt!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stuck in Southampton :-( they said next Friday, best had be because my car tax runs out at the end of March. Haven't seen anyone else with the same colour combo I've got, been captur counting since ordering :-D

·
Registered
169 Posts
awww hope it arrives soon saints angel be well worth the wait if slighty frustrating and welcome to the forum hope you get as much from it as the rest of us

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So.... Just got a phone call, it's still in Southampton. They don't think it's gonna be this week. Don't know what I'm gonna do as don't wanna tax my current car

·
Super Moderator
2,378 Posts
I went to Southampton on Saturday (by train, but the last bit from the airport was by "replacement bus") and I never saw a single Captur :-(

Where's the storage place, by the NOC and Ocean Village?

·
Registered
209 Posts
IvorETower said:
I went to Southampton on Saturday (by train, but the last bit from the airport was by "replacement bus") and I never saw a single Captur :-(

Where's the storage place, by the NOC and Ocean Village?
When I sailed on a cruise from the Queen Elizabeth 2 terminal in Southampton last October there was a quay full of cars on the next berth, literally hundreds. Don't know if this is what you were looking for but it's about 1/2 mile from the Ocean village so a little bit further in to the port but through the same gate, I suspect

·
Registered
215 Posts
If they gave you a date and didnt honour it i would be pushing for them to pay the road tax or deduct the difference from the cost of your new car

if you don;t ask ,,,,, you don;t get

·
Registered
428 Posts
I agree. Have strong words with the dealer - it's their fault not yours. You should not be out of pocket.
They will give in if you press them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Mine was delayed a week because of the accessories rather than the car itself. All worth it now that it has arrived!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts