Renault Captur Forums banner

Should be here today but no show

4K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Saintsangel 
#1 ·
Due to pick up our new baby today, phoned dealer, maybe next week now :-( phoned earlier in the week and they said everything was OK for today. Slightly gutted, been waiting since 10th Feb so not a long as other people

Oh and Hi everyone, this is my 1st post of many hopefully xx

#13 ·
I went to Southampton on Saturday (by train, but the last bit from the airport was by "replacement bus") and I never saw a single Captur :-(

Where's the storage place, by the NOC and Ocean Village?

#14 ·
IvorETower said:
I went to Southampton on Saturday (by train, but the last bit from the airport was by "replacement bus") and I never saw a single Captur :-(

Where's the storage place, by the NOC and Ocean Village?
When I sailed on a cruise from the Queen Elizabeth 2 terminal in Southampton last October there was a quay full of cars on the next berth, literally hundreds. Don't know if this is what you were looking for but it's about 1/2 mile from the Ocean village so a little bit further in to the port but through the same gate, I suspect

#22 ·
Why on earth are there still delays from the distribution centre in Southampton. I thought that the Eddie Stobart company had been employed to sort out the backlog.
Why oh why are these delays continually persisting.
Renault really need to get their act together, and stop disapointing their customers.
I'm sure your frustrating wait will be worth it as the Captur is a fantastic looking car and is a joy to drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.