Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted black with red roof on a transporter heading north on M6 near PrestonBronze (possibly Arizona) following me down M6, then northwards when I was on the way home
Oyster grey spotted on north Wales expressway going East in the morning and west about 6pm.
Tahoe blue/ Black roof heading south on M6 about 7pm near Wigan

Averaged 75mpg on the motorway
What a good day!

·
Registered
921 Posts
wow what do you call a cluster of Captur ?

I saw my 5th one this afternoon in the 11 weeks since I have had mine

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Oyster Grey one was very smart, but it was all one colour unlike yours. Pretty sure it was the same car that I saw on my way out and back, and last week too. Perhaps spotted 20 in 6 months.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Sutty's blue captur said:
The Oyster Grey one was very smart, but it was all one colour unlike yours. Pretty sure it was the same car that I saw on my way out and back, and last week too. Perhaps spotted 20 in 6 months.
did they wave ?
Iwaved at the one I saw today but no response at all

todays Captur was the first two tone I have seen apart from mine of course

·
Registered
921 Posts
The only one whose waved at me was the Blue/Black in Blackburn, identical to mine.

twins eh lol

·
Registered
203 Posts
Don't even think to myself now "Ooh Theres a Captur " its so common on our roads now. And why wouldn't it be!!
meterman_56

·
Registered
921 Posts
oh I doI've only seen five in 11 weeks
They are still very rare around here

·
Registered
119 Posts
Rare as anything here in Woking. I still get people coming up to me at petrol stations asking me what it is!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Definitely becoming much more common. Seen quite a few locally, so why aren't they on this forum ?????
??????
????

·
Registered
119 Posts
And driving to the hairdresser, not more than 30 seconds from my house I see a brand new Arizona in Woking.
A FIRST!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm still waiting on mine so imagine my raging jealousy when I spotted an oyster one in my estate! Grrrr!

·
Registered
121 Posts
The only one whose waved at me was the Blue/Black in Blackburn, identical to mine.
sure you wasn't looking in the mirror lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
There seems to a growing number in the Worcester/Evesham area. Seen a another Blue Tahoe on road to Evesham, oyster/Black comming out of the hospital, Black coming in and another blue in Worcester.

So much for thier rarity here now

·
Registered
921 Posts
Still only five seen whilst travelling around with work and pleasure in Just 12 weeks

·
Registered
185 Posts
dargha said:
There seems to a growing number in the Worcester/Evesham area. Seen a another Blue Tahoe on road to Evesham, oyster/Black comming out of the hospital, Black coming in and another blue in Worcester.

So much for thier rarity here now
I was over by the Washford Mill on Sunday which is very close to Studley ( mines a Tahoe blue and Black roof).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts