Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Captur (1.5 Diesel, automatic transmission) on the 29 August. It was supposed to be delivered around Xmas but I have recently been told that due to a delay in production, I shall start enjoying my new car in the first weeks of March.

Am I the only one to have to wait 6 months for my new Captur?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mine was ordered 13th Sept, was originally told mid January, then that changed to late Feb- now they say likely the first week in March with the new reg but we'll see!! So it will be just about 6 months in total, so frustrating but I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end!! Which spec did you order- dynamique?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. I ordered the MediaNav with full extras including half leather seats, parking camera, arm rest, etc...

·
Registered
127 Posts
hi galeamj im afraid u r not the only one with delays on delivery
i will get my one 20th of march but i think is worth it and i will wait

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
DYNAMIQUE MEDIANAV S 1.5 dci Ivory with black roof, black & chrome wheels chrome trim ordered in dealer Cardiff and bonus of a free ipad mini!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
They liked you so much that they got rid of you super quick !!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Lets hope mines with it too :D

Saw a big transporter full of Capturs going on the M6 yesterday, unfortunately going north so not towards you sorry :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
The less delivery time most of the time is due to the fact that there are pre-orders from dealers with standard configuration, which are ready to be delivered from the stock in the customs yards! Most of the time takes 15 to 30 days!

For Special orders, time needed depends whether is anything available or semi-built in the factory and if yes then it takes 2 to 3 months!

For very special orders combinations then it may take a very long time since they have to adjust somewhat the production line or to wait for additional equipment.
Edited by: plinakos

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks plinakos. The only issue us that my waiting time is double the normal period. So frustrating :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
I understand.... Be patient and when it comes you will enjoy it more... I wish you to have it sooner than it is projected..

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
<div align="left">Keeping my fingers crossed for you mate!! It seems Renault have gone on the assault, in this country anyhow, with a TV campaign of advertisimg...something that I have not seen since launch last year!!

Edited by: Ythsie

1 - 20 of 51 Posts