Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to ev1

at the end of October i ordered the Captur dynamique under the motability scheme and ive been told that it will be delivered end of January beginning of February.i look forward to drive it
i am almost there .Renault is delivering my new car beginning of Feb and my daughter on the 14/02 my second grandson

A Merry X"mas and A Happy New Year to all of u

Michaella

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Michaella to the forum! You've chosen a very practical and enjoyable car!! I don't drive because of my eyesight, but I'm a real petrolhead as I think most members on this forum will realise.
Unfortunately there isn't a possibility of getting a car for my handicap...they don't yet make a self-drive car, let alone a Captur, and they haven't made a magnified windscreen,
but I can appreciate all its positive attributes...and believe me it has many!!
So, once it comes converted to your needs, enjoy it....with that ever increasing family!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy Captur New Year!!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi Michaella, welcome to the forum. Two deliveries in February that's going to be some month. Hope all goes well, you've definitely made a great choice.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Frosty said:
Congrats on your increasing family Michaella especially the Captur
You're gonna love the colour

thank you Frosty :)) and i choose the same combination as u have
i cant wait for February to come
my X"mas is going to be in February

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sutty im afraid u may be right
i spoke yesterday with Renault and at the moment they have no news about my order the system doesn't show if is in production or not and we have to wait up to 10 January to start chasing them. I'm in big trouble if they dont deliver end of January because is a motability scheme and i will not have a car after 30 of January
.anyway lets hope all will be ok

i wish to all of u a Happy New Year!!!!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sutty's blue captur said:
Don't expect it to be early. I ordered my Captur on 20th Sept, just got it on 22nd December. Bet the baby arrives first!

Sutty u have no idea how right u are lolll today i have been told that i will get my car 20 of march

oh well is my fault that i went and ordered a super wanted car

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone, newbie on here and also awaiting the delivery of my very first name new car, not sure if I'm actually going to be worthy of being on here as I'm awaiting delivery of a lease car..?
Anyway the problem I've got is the time I'm having to wait to get this beauty.. I ordered it and had confirmation at the end of September and I'm being told that late February is when it's due, I've gone for the dynamite s media-nav in oyster with black roof
What do you think.?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Banksy....an explosive combination!!!

Your spellchecker changed the model of car into a lethal weapon!!! Welcome!! Anybody is worthy in this mix !!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ythsie, lol I thought I'd changed it, well it's the dynamique s 1.5dci I've gone for.
What I'd really like to know about is negative feedback for this model.. Just so as I know what to look out for problem wise.
And Thankyou for the welcome

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Banksy01 you'll love it. Yes it could do with a glovebox light but it makes up for that with great economy and running costs, fantastic looks especially in 2 tone with dark tint, reversing sensors, medianav, etc. what's not to like?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
You won't get negative feedback.....it's a beautiful, economic oil burner!!.... But there it stops for me..

There are msny, many more oil burner fans in here [including the infamous Tyrfelin...who has introduced his good self to you..]and petrolheads like me!!
It's a pity that your car won't sip petrol, won't be quite as quiet as mine, refined, or be able to accelerate when needed....It won't have the smooth as silk auto box unless you wait a little longer, but apart from that...it comes in the same drop dead gorgeous packaging!
Like ALL oil burner owners...you like the rattle of the 1.5 engine to reassure ypu that you did get one.....
So there you have it...an unbiased view of the pluses and minuses...I have to go and hide!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts