Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealership contacted me on Saturday 5th October to say the Captur Dynamique S MediaNav Tce 90- Stone with Ivory Exterior Gloss Pack- Manhattan Touch Pack- Space saving Spare Wheel-Delivery Pack Premium[Mats], had arrived at Southampton. Went in on Monday 7th October to Fill in forms to transfer the Personalised Plate. Captur had not arrived at the dealership. They have had only 1 ordered Captur arrive, an Expression even though 4 had been ordered before I had ordered mine[beginning of July]. However there were 2 Capturs in the showroom for sale. One was Black with and Ivory Gloss Pack the other Ivory with a Black Gloss Pack.Both were Tce 90.Not Long to wait now, will let you know when I am a Genuine Renault Captur Owner.Capturs looked so good in the showroom thought I would spend another £299 on DiamondBrite to keep it looking great. Edited by: PDEE

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi, just something to consider - try and negotiate on the price of the Diamondbrite as you may be able to save some money. I had mine done last month and the dealer charged me £199. They had a promotion on at the time however they were still making a profit. It's worth a try and nothing to lose.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It's certaunly worth doing....as iang says £299 is steep and you should negotiate it down.

Your car will be identical to mine in colour PDEE...I think it's a nice combination...and a great colour in the sunlight..

What colour of seat covers did you manage to get? They said I could only choose from graphite or grey...and I'm 'procuring' black and orange to brighten up the car inside.

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had the Manhattan seat cover. It is Charcoal with a M motif. It is a bit boring and I would have liked a bit more colour. It is part of the Manhattan Style Pack together with detail on Steering Wheel

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Yes PDEE, I know the one..it's not bad at all!

Beats plain graphite...I must say that I quite like it! I might have gone for that myself, but that included the exteriior decals on the roof and back panel that I didn't want.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Captur has arrived at the Dealer.
Must make a correction. Not Diamondbrite. It is infact Gen 3 Glasscoat. The cost of £299 is for the Gold option which includes paintwork, wheels, and interior. Tried to get a discount and failed. Don`t know how this compares to Diamondbrite except it only lasts 5 years. Only product the Renault Dealership offers.

No options for Decals and I am glad as I would not have wanted them either

Edited by: PDEE

·
Registered
335 Posts
PDEE, the G3 IMHO is a good product got it on my present car and have asked for it on my captur. My present car is 3.5 years old and the paintwork still looks immaculate and not waxed it once. Surprised the dealer never gave a discount but you probs got a better deal on something else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts