Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The waiting has been killing me but its so close now I can nearly touch it
Going to the dealers tomorrow to choose the plate and sign the docs, their expecting it Friday and it should be ready Tuesday/Wednesday next week.
Just hope everything is correct with the car and it doesn't arrive with Orange wheels!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
At the moment Renault seem to think anything goes! I like my Arizona wheels as well although they are on an Arizona Captur.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I'll go and check this weekend to give them plenty of time!
Choose the reg today (rubbish choice as usual) but all is looking good for a Friday delivery

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it was delivered today (thank god!) and I'm picking it up Tuesday afternoon, it's been a long two months but Happy Cappy is almost here

·
Registered
95 Posts
I was disappointed in the Reg choice ended up picking one with an X in just because I don't remember having a car previously with an X how crap is that?

·
Registered
824 Posts
A lot of people dont realise that they can have some control over the reg plate.I was given quite a series to choose from........its a bit better than just being given a reg........I asked about choosing and got something decent and relevant to me......if its new you should have some choice......if its pre registered its as it comes........always worth asking can you have a pick!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
They offered me the choice from about 15 regs I suppose just nothing there that jumped out at me! So I chose one that was easy to remember TC Eddy

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did have a pick TC it's just that there weren't many to pick! I'd say about 15 to choose from and they were all soo similar.
Just settled for one without an X in (as I don't like X's)
Was happy to have RE63 though!

·
Registered
260 Posts
We done the same and asked for a choice and there was at least 100 different reg's to choose from. Maybe more

·
Registered
824 Posts
bigbadtony said:
i didnt even get asked if i wanted a choice
I asked and was able to choose it just saves having a horrible reg in most cases,picky I know but you are buying new so it shouldn't be a problem to a dealer to show you list of what they have allocated to them! I hoped for TCE but wasnt so lucky

1 - 20 of 58 Posts