Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So spotted my first captur on the road today. Was at grazely green near Reading about 15.30. Sorry never had time to wave those roads are quite twisty and was in shock at seeing another captur on the road.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Three Capturs this week, one on Monday near Bury St Edmunds, Two on Thursday, one in layby on A120 near Stansted Airport and passed on A1 north of Peterborough by a Tahoe Blue one.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Went out with the in-laws today ( he was driving his Galaxy so I wasn't in the Captur
), but we saw 2 in the car park, and one on the way home !! A Boston Blue, an Ivory all over, and a Black similar to mine

·
Registered
61 Posts
I saw an ivory and black roof one yesterday in East London and today a Tahoe Blue and black roof one was in front of me in Essex! Seeing more now.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Dr65 said:
So spotted my first captur on the road today. Was at grazely green near Reading about 15.30. Sorry never had time to wave those roads are quite twisty and was in shock at seeing another captur on the road.
It was me DR65 I knew it was you but was just a flash past ;-)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol was just a flash. Never saw anyone inside. Thought it may of been you as I saw your car at martins. It is even more eye catching on the road.
I thought it would be a toss up of who I bumped into first you or Frosty, I thought I'd catch you on the 340 though.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi John the one in bury could have been me, was out and about bury all weekend,/ Monday. Just clocked up 1,000 miles.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Saw a monotone Arizona on the M25 this morning going towards London still a rarity in the south east it seems, loving the looks mine gets although didn't appreciate the idiot in a peugot trying to get in my boot on A23 what a muppet! Just clocked 1000 miles not bad in 12 days!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A dealership
. Even though I've not seen anymore my workmate is buying one which should arrive in a few weeks.
So I'll be seeing 2 in our works car park very soon. And oh how much do I hate tailgaters they make me so angry

·
Registered
95 Posts
Saw 3 on M3 today plus a transporter full coming up from Southampton docks! Was actually following one near Winchester he pulled over into the middle lane I tooted and waved he looked a bit surprised! Probably thought who's that nutter! Lol

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know my reason for not spotting many not doing enough miles to see any. Only clocked up 600 miles.

·
Registered
924 Posts
As I was leaving the gym at the leisure centre this morning, I saw a black Captur parked behind me. Now leisure centres are often linked with conference centres, so a thought struck me, as someone on the forum wanted to know what the collective noun for a group of capturs might be. How about:

A convention of capturs or a conference of capturs.

Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
72 Posts
Spotted one yesterday, white with the black Manhattan colour scheme outside a house near our friends in Lower Stondon, Bedfordshire - looks wonderful

1 - 20 of 34 Posts