Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This little cutie is two and a half weeks old today.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Looks very smart and the Ivory is becoming the colour of choice

·
Registered
306 Posts
I've got to be honest Ivory is a car colour I've never liked but on the Captur with the contrasting black bits it has totally changed my view! It was the colour of the first Captur I saw in the showroom and then the love affair started

·
Registered
103 Posts
My colour drivers were a) it had to be a light colour (my current car is Dark Blue and its a pain to keep clean) b) I was not going to pay the extra for metallic.

White is so last year (last few years actually) but the Ivory is quite refreshing.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Very nice
the two tones are really growing on me but I went for the solid Diamond Black with the chrome which looks brilliant when it's clean
unfortunately it never is for long

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
You've got 'Captur fever' ....being a Dr..Dr65,...I thought you would have realised that? Comes on quuckly in one day...and lasts for weeks..sometimes months....highly infectious!!! Causes people to write posts on forums...still not clear of it myself!!!!!

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Frosty said:
I've got to be honest Ivory is a car colour I've never liked but on the Captur with the contrasting black bits it has totally changed my view! It was the colour of the first Captur I saw in the showroom and then the love affair started

Exactly my view as well. I would never have said Ivory (actually orange either) would be a colour I would pick but on the Captur they really look great.

·
Registered
588 Posts
is anyone else surprised Renault didnt do a red? bet that would have looked amazing with the black

·
Registered
260 Posts
Black with red roof wheels and gloss pack would have been my ideal choice!! Looks great on the clio, reckon it would have looked even better on a captur. Actually, shhh.... Dont give them ideas because if they bring out that colour combo after I get mine I wont be best pleased! Lol.
Edited by: Cj86

1 - 20 of 28 Posts