Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I hope everyone is well, just a quick one I have a Renault captur, 0,9, 19,000 on the clock, I was driving and brakes seem fine, they sometimes sqeek when come to a stop but today I have really noticed that when I pull up on driveway I push the brake pedal down and then when I release it there is a squeaking noise, it also does this when I am stationary and even when the engine is off, it’s very annoying does anyone know what the problem could be

·
Super Moderator
2,487 Posts
If it does it when the car is already stationary, it is almost certainly something to do with the mechanical linkage - maybe the brake pedal pivot ? Can you get a better idea of where it is coming from?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it does it when the car is already stationary, it is almost certainly something to do with the mechanical linkage - maybe the brake pedal pivot ? Can you get a better idea of where it is coming from?
Sounds as though coming from front noise is defiantly break related because it’s when I lift foot off break taking it back to dealer tomorrow so will update

1 - 3 of 3 Posts