Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a really silly question im new to surround sensors. I am having an issue with One of my surround sensors. The right hand sensor (by the doors) randomly comes on when im driving for no reason that i can see.
Its also a different light to the usual sensors, all 3 lights come on (just on the side) with no noise! Usually the other sensors have a noise and are a brighter colour.
The lights on my R link showing these sensors are a paler colour than the usual bright ones.
Does anyone know why it does this?

·
Registered
305 Posts
This may be a really silly question im new to surround sensors. I am having an issue with One of my surround sensors. The right hand sensor (by the doors) randomly comes on when im driving for no reason that i can see.
Its also a different light to the usual sensors, all 3 lights come on (just on the side) with no noise! Usually the other sensors have a noise and are a brighter colour.
The lights on my R link showing these sensors are a paler colour than the usual bright ones.
Does anyone know why it does this?
Hi do you mean parking sensors

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes but the ones that tell you if somethings next to you on the side (not the front or rear)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts