Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fortunate to be able to get a new car every three years as this is required for my work. This is the first new car I have purchased that has turned heads and been a talking point! The number of people that have approached me on a car park admiring the car and asking questions is unbelievable. Admittedly it is Arizona with a black roof so stands out in a crowd but the number of compliments about the colour and design of the car has been amazing.

On the way home today I was stationary at traffic lights with the window wound down and I could hear the two guys in the lorry opposite me discussing my car. They couldn't decide what make it was and when they set off they saw the badge on the front and I heard them say "WOW it's a Renault".

I think Renault have got a winning number with this car!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
iang...you're making me so jealous!!! Itching to get in it and have a run somewhere..
Once it arrives it needs to be registered.. soooooo frustrating!!!lol!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
IanG thats bang on the money......first day with mine today (Black with Arizona roof and black wheels) I couldn't believe how many people were looking at it.......

·
Registered
335 Posts
I for one think that who ever is in the Renault designing team the last few years has definitely upped their game.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I popped into the dealers today and see the demo models in the flesh again after a Couple months of just seeing pictures. The pics online really don't do the car justice. Really is a striking car in the flesh. Love the pinched in side moulding and the front grill overhang. Still haven't seen a single one on the road either. Sods law that when mine finally arrives they'll be everywhere!! Edited by: Cj86

1 - 5 of 5 Posts