Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I love the Captur and until yesterday was ready to order my new car however during my test drive we tried to connect my Nexus 7 tablet to the MediaNav system by Bluetooth with no luck. It connected to my phone ok but I don't want my phone connected via bluetooth (I'm not the driver). My current car (a 3 year old Qashqai) has always connected with no issues.

Does anyone here know if there is a way to connect the Nexus via bluetooth?

I contacted Renault direct they didn't know but said they would try to test a Nexus and get back to me tomorrow (Friday) I will post here if I get a response from them before I get a response here but I am sure all you Captur owners will know way better than Renault themselves.

I really don't want to connect with wires if I can help it and I love the sound from the system but this issue could really be a deal breaker as I am a total music addict.

Thanks in advance for your help
Susan

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just a thought, but you could probably get more music on a 32GB USB stick which you could leave permanently connected (and which you could pick up for around £15, if not less) than you can on your tablet...

Tony

·
Super Moderator
2,378 Posts
Does the tablet support Bluetooth streaming? I presume that you are trying to send music to the Captur

1 - 3 of 3 Posts