Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still living in hope for delivery of my Dynamique dCi in mid June, but in the meantime am grateful to all forum members for the knowledge they have imparted.
This has resulted in an email from me to the dealer clarifying that I will be receiving a set of mats as part of the delivery pack. Wouldn't have known this otherwise!
Bit nervous about switching to Renault, my last 5 cars have all been VW group - but my wife and I just love the mix of style, practicality and flair that the Captur displays. Can't wait for a couple of weeks time!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Don't think you need worry.I've had a number of Renaults and mainly been trouble free. It's well known that Renault have also raised their game recently re reliability.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I have had five Renaults from new. Only two had faults repaired under warrenty. No other faults on the cars over 15 years of renault ownership.

Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Not to say my VW group cars were fault free, but I know that older Renaults did suffer electrical gremlins. Feel reassured and delighted to say this is my first time on any car forum...... So a catalogue of firsts! Must be the excitement around waiting for a Captur! Edited by: Argent234

·
Registered
588 Posts
welcome to the club Argent. as said before i have had a number of Renaults and never had a problem. was surprised myself when i collected my Captur and got the car mats for free along with a great 1st aid kit in the boot with warning triangles etc.One thing i would suggest is getting in touch with the dealer and checking to make sure you get some oil too as ive noticed other members got this free too, which i didnt know about and didnt recieve.not a hardship but you might as well get it if its free

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Tony. Have even tried to get the dealer to update the MediaNav to full postcode without me having to do it......... but I think I will manage if I have to after reading all the posts about it.
If you don't ask etc.!!! Have ordered the same one tone Oyster grey as you, but with the diesel engine because I do mway driving. Hope I don't pine for the black roof too much - but that would have meant waiting much longer.

·
Registered
588 Posts
that was a consideration when i decided for the one tone. plus i was trying to keep the costs down but overall im really pleased with the car.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Ive never had a renault before, but I'm pleased with my captur. Its as well made as any of my other cars including Fords Fiats and Volvo's.

·
Registered
355 Posts
This is my first Renault too. Been with Suzuki's for ages, but nothing grabbed my attention when I needed a change. Honda dealer annoyed me, Toyota was too expensive, VW just boring, same with Ford and Vauxhall. Then Renault .... love at first sight!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts