Renault Captur Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Captur E-Tech PHEV
13 Posts
I put a bag of coins on the shelf today and didn't get a warning. Normally if you have wireless charging there is a phone symbol moulded into the rubber mat in the tray.
I have a plain rubber mat, no moulded phone symbol. I will test a few times to see if def related to the bag of coins. Will find a phone with induction charging as well, and see if it charges.

·
Registered
Captur E-Tech PHEV
13 Posts
Another strange occurrence today. I was showing 90km combined range left when I set off on a journey of 57km. Battery was drained, so was expecting the 90km referred to petrol range left. At about 60km range remaining, the range reading changed to --km. So I had no idea of remaining range below 60km. Petrol gauge still had some minor bar showing. Took no chances and headed for nearest petrol station.

·
Registered
2020 E:TECH Hybrid
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Another strange occurrence today. I was showing 90km combined range left when I set off on a journey of 57km. Battery was drained, so was expecting the 90km referred to petrol range left. At about 60km range remaining, the range reading changed to --km. So I had no idea of remaining range below 60km. Petrol gauge still had some minor bar showing. Took no chances and headed for nearest petrol station.
That's quite normal. The range was calculated based on the previous journeys and conditions. Perhaps the conditions or driving style had changed particularly the ambient temperature which has dropped dramatically over the last few days. Even with the battery drained it still leaves about 15% in reserve for slow speed/hill climbing/overtaking etc so ambient temperature could have reduced the battery range. I'm finding that above 6/8 °c the battery range is much better. At around 10°c I'm getting around 33 miles on a full charge.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts