Renault Captur Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Another list of things I have to try and get for vulnerable friends. May as well include Unicorn horns and Dodo eggs,got as much chance of finding them as what's needed. Don't mind helping people out but it does p*ss me off that these people have young,healthy neighbours (I'm pushing 65 and live 3 miles away)who make no attempt to offer help. Such is today's society unfortunately.

·
Super Moderator
2,383 Posts
Professor Ashton confirmed tonight on the BBC what I thought: the government should have acted 7 weeks ago. Now we are all suffering, we're doomed

·
Registered
375 Posts
The Goverment will never admit they f*cked up and should have taken action weeks ago. I know it,you know it,the whole of the U.K. knows it. In Tesco's,Warwick,today,talking to a bloke(from a distance) who had returned from Mexico a few days ago. WHY WASN'T HE LOCKED AWAY IN ISOLATION? BJ still blaming the general public for overstretched NHS,nothing to do with his party and previous governments slashing funding then?
In his daily waffle,BJ listed a load of "instructions" that we are expected to adhere to. What is the legal standing regarding "instructions"? I have no intention of going to a park with hundreds of other people or meeting up with friends but fully intend to go out TWICE a day,in my car,to walk my dog. I also intend to go fishing tomorrow on a small lake where there will most likely not be another person. Can I be arrested for defying the instructions?

·
Super Moderator
2,383 Posts
I don't think there are enough policemen and women to enforce the stay-at-home rules

21 - 25 of 25 Posts