Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here's a pic of my new family motor. It's a 1.5dci media nav
Not sure if it's got any packs on it. Maybe someone could tell me !!‘�

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nice one Ric... brother in law has ordered the same type and colour.. his has just been delivered to the dealers yesterday..he's made up after the wait.. happy motoring nic!!!
meterman_56

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
You've got an external chrome pack - standard on the medianav and s. Have you got chrome around the medianav unit and the front speakers - that's standard too! I know it's a free country but some people choose horrible packs for their Capturs - chrome always looks good!

·
Registered
209 Posts
If it's a MediaNav and not a MediaNav S, then the wheels are not standard. We have a black MediaNav on order and the wheels are a more standard alloy. (Look at the thread "One week later", with the blue Captur, those are the standard alloys for a MediaNav )

Contrary to Tyrfelin, sorry, I don't think your car has got the external Chrome pack. All the chrome showing on your car is standard. That's one of the reasons we ordered black because we think the chrome contrasts really well with the black paintwork.

The two immediate indicators of the external chrome pack are that the door mirror casings would be in chrome and there would be a chrome extension to the exhaust pipe. The car we saw in the showroom was black with a chrome pack so I do know what one looks like but at £150 extra we decided that was a step too far....

Great looking car
Edited by: Perusal

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Yes Perusal the chrome mirror covwrs qnd tailpipe are the chrome pack..I have them...otherwise everything is standard.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all. I didn't have a choice it was either this one or all ivory , I think the wheels were a extra but already on the car ,
Interior has the chrome around speakers etc , I think the chrome looks nice on the outside too.
Love driving it and also the diesel mpg !!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Tyrfelin said:
You've got an external chrome pack - standard on the medianav and s. Have you got chrome around the medianav unit and the front speakers - that's standard too! I know it's a free country but some people choose horrible packs for their Capturs - chrome always looks good!

like me i didnt chose the chrome
i have interior blue and exterior ivory

1 - 17 of 17 Posts