Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm fed up of hearing about what we'd like to change about the Captur. How about what we love about it........

·
Registered
63 Posts
Where does one start Tyrfelin? Low fuel consumption ; zero car tax , 4 yrs servicing, design, smooth engine....... So just about everything

·
Registered
38 Posts
The raised ride height. (just feels like theres less for a range rover to bully, compared with my old Clio.)
The hidden bit under the boot floor.
The sliding seat.
The solid feel of it on the road.
The speed limiter ( variable speed limit road works)
Satnav woman-

Downside.....not much, poss Could do with a cup holder in the back.
oh yes that's the wife :)

·
Registered
924 Posts
The fact my wife wants to drive the Captur. Is that a good thing? Perhaps. I might be ableto use it to my advantage when we go out to the pub
. Se wouldn't touch the Megane, even though I downsized from an Espace so she could drive.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Heligary take the little tray off that's at the rear between the front seats there's a cup holder underneath ;-)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ahh does the tray lift off ? Cos one of my gran kids kicked it and it turned round a bit sideways, I will have a look underneath. Cheers

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kept my ashtray type holders (I don't smoke but they can hold coins etc.) from the Megane and they fit the Captur great!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Tyrfelin,

My sales person advised me tokeep the cylindrical"ash-tray" from my old Megane to put in the Captur. Glad he did as,it did not come with the new Captur. The ash-try fits in the cup holder. I too keep my car-parking coins in there, but don't tell too many people, they may want to help themselves.

Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got 2 double cup holders from Halfords that convert as single cup holder hole into a double.They just fit in the large plastic holes in the console between the seats (they cost about £9 each) so for £18 quid I've now got 4 drinks holders that will fit anything from a large Maccies drink to a can of pop or a Starbucks.

One fits in the large hole between the gear lever & Handbrake, the other fits in the hole between the front seats (so that any rear seat passengers can use them).

I'll see if I can upload a photo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts