Renault Captur Forums banner

Today was supposed to be the day but..

3K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  plinakos 
#1 ·
got a phonecall saying the dealer had noticed a scratch on the rear bumper. I could accept car and get it repaired later or wait til its repaired. Told them i didnt want it til its sorted. These things happen but I was disappointed obviously. The question i would like to ask owners is....is the rear bumper black plastic? If so i am unsure if they would need to replace the full bumper. Guess it depends on how bad the scratch is! Any cwillomments guys?Hopefully will finally have it in a few days ( medianav tce)
cheers

#3 ·
Sorry to hear that Karen when you do finally collect it insist on seeing it before you sign anything.......just in case its a mess..........I hope it isnt but Im not sure how they can take a scratch out of the rear plastic bumper without making a bigger mark on it!!

#10 ·
Hi guys...well i got it and i have to say it is the loveliest and easiest car to drive ive ever had! I am so impressed.l cannot believe how nippy the 0.9 tce is and i left behind a 1.6 hdi. Have set the speed limiter as was speeding before i realised and thats me being a boring slow driver keeping to speed limits, according to my
family. ;-) love it love it love itEdited by: KarenB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.