Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just under 8 hours to go, really excited. I will still only believe it when I am sitting in it seeing as how last Friday it looked like delivery might have gone out by 2 months instead of coming in by a month from delivery date.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
tonjoe said:
Just under 8 hours to go, really excited. I will still only believe it when I am sitting in it seeing as how last Friday it looked like delivery might have gone out by 2 months instead of coming in by a month from delivery date.


Great news
I am totally sure you will love your wonderful new Captur
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well we've been Captur'd today. Couldn't have gone smoother at the dealership, absolutely superb service. Did have a slightly spooky thing happen though, when our assistant was showing us how everything works when it came to the satnav our exact address was already in as as the only destination. We hadn't been near the car and it was the assistants first time in it and he hadn't touched anything, on top of that the only details the valeters had was our name (no address) and the fact we were picking up that Captur. It can't be a standard thing as the assistant said in all his years it was the first time he'd seen this, we were obviously meant to have that car. Was very impressed to pick up a car with a reasonable amount of diesel in it as well, 1/4 of a tank.

Absolutely love the car so far, only minor problem is that we appear to be another victim of the 29.9 glitch. Both of our phones paired first time. Going to do updates today and off to buy usb drive as can't stand the wire trailing from the iPod. Will post some piccies soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
brilliant and yet spooky

Enjoy your fabulous New Captur
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Crikey you had diesel it cost us £30 quid for fuel no freebies from Lifestyle Eastbourne, Oh and by the way we picked up our Captur yesterday at 11 oclock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
salmon44 said:
Crikey you had diesel it cost us £30 quid for fuel no freebies from Lifestyle Eastbourne, Oh and by the way we picked up our Captur yesterday at 11 oclock.




I do hope the aliens took great care of your wonderful new car x
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Yes Lyn they certainly looked after it, I will post some pics if the wife lets me drive it, I was thinking of a different sort of pic put my drone up take pics see how they come out prob be a complete mess but you never know if no good have to do it the old fashion way with a camera
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
salmon44 said:
Yes Lyn they certainly looked after it, I will post some pics if the wife lets me drive it, I was thinking of a different sort of pic put my drone up take pics see how they come out prob be a complete mess but you never know if no good have to do it the old fashion way with a camera


LoL lol

I'm guessing it's going to be really difficult to get hold of it to drive and I totally understand why
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Yes your right she is off in it now if she comes back in the next day or two I might take it uo beachy bonce and get some pics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Hi salmon44
It's great that you got your car after all that mucking about. I have been charged £30 for petrol as well.
I'm looking forward to Tuesday when hopefully mine will be at Lifestyle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Got to think positive of course it will be there
, you dont get nuffing from Lifestyle only aggro no freebies, but £30 no worry to you Iv'e been told you own half of Eastbourne and your going for the other half next week
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
salmon44 said:
Yes your right she is off in it now if she comes back in the next day or two I might take it uo beachy bonce and get some pics


The lady has good taste
It would be fabulous to see a photo or two
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
A photo of what Lyn me , the wife, the car, or the Drone,, now I'm going for me as you have heard I'm the best looking the nicest, the kindest the most modest chap on this ere Forum
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
salmon44 said:
A photo of what Lyn me , the wife, the car, or the Drone,, now I'm going for me as you have heard I'm the best looking the nicest, the kindest the most modest chap on this ere Forum




Modest Mm ?

LoL lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
tonjoe said:
Just under 8 hours to go, really excited. I will still only believe it when I am sitting in it seeing as how last Friday it looked like delivery might have gone out by 2 months instead of coming in by a month from delivery date.
Congrats. We have to wait till the end of August
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top