Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I collect mine at 5.00pm today. I was lucky my 1st choice was a boston blue but I would have had to wait until September, so I changed to a tahoe blue with ivory roof and it has taken just 6 weeks, which is very good for an auto.
Was watching the F1 practice from Monte Carlo, as one of the cars went down the pit lane to the exit about 50 meters before the exit on the right hand side parked up was a Renault Captur Arizona with ivory roof & black explore wheels, there was 2 men in yellow overalls standing along side, why it was there I'm not sure. At least if you go an holiday to Monte Carlo you will have one of the in cars

·
Registered
180 Posts
yes compo .. welcome to the team

·
Registered
921 Posts
compo said:
I collect mine at 5.00pm today. I was lucky my 1st choice was a boston blue but I would have had to wait until September, so I changed to a tahoe blue with ivory roof and it has taken just 6 weeks, which is very good for an auto.
Was watching the F1 practice from Monte Carlo, as one of the cars went down the pit lane to the exit about 50 meters before the exit on the right hand side parked up was a Renault Captur Arizona with ivory roof & black explore wheels, there was 2 men in yellow overalls standing along side, why it was there I'm not sure. At least if you go an holiday to Monte Carlo you will have one of the in cars
Great news just in time for the Bank Holiday weekend !

·
Registered
921 Posts
Lynnemack87 said:
Yay compo. I get mine today as well. Well all going well as i am expecting something to go wrong! Lol.

Fingers crossed and all ready for a long weekend perfect timing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts