Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all!

I don't think I have ever been this excited in my lift. Today at 1pm i finally collect and bring home my Silver/Black Captur. Its my first ever brand new car having only ever driven old bangers before so I'm bouncing off the walls!

Can't wait to get her home at last! First road trip out tomorrow too!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well that has to go down as one of the best feelings ever.Here she is all safe and sound on my drive.

It was my first drive in her too and i have to say I am even more in love than before. A beautiful smooth ride and the gearbox is incredible.

Edited by: LisaH

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alans220 said:
Wow Lisa that is a super looking car. Great colour choice, enjoy....
Thanks Alan! I've already had two people fawning over it when i pulled up in my drive.
As I reversed in my drive a waiting driver leant out his window and said 'lovely car'.
Don't think I've ever been so proud!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Lisa, when we collected ours we drove across the road to fill with Diesel, while I was at the pump a lady came up to me to ask about the car, she loved it, then her husband came over too. Ours is all Tahoe blue, but to be honest I like all those that I have seen so far..

·
Registered
169 Posts
looks great Lisa really love the colour combo , must admit i love driving my capture and they have a real classy look about them

·
Registered
203 Posts
Happy days LisaH...nothing beats the smell of a new car..especially when its yours sitting on your drive... lovely colour combo... enjoy your new Captur...
meterman_56

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
To be fair they all look fantastic and so different. Saying that I parked 6 cars away from an identical Medianav S ivory and black roof last night lower down our valley!! Oh well!!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tyrfelin said:
Lisa you've got the key in place in your pic - isn't your Captur keyless???? I thought they all were.
Yeah I did stick the key in simply so I don't forget it!
Listening to the car lock itself when i walk away is weird too!

Little things I've noticed. Automatic headlights. How lazy and amazing is that?
Every now again the car 'pings' at me. Don't know why and must be something to do with the satnav maybe?

I also love the cornering lights. Just took it to collect a parcel from camberley. Navigating a dark Industrial estate was a dream with those!

The ride is simply lovely. I was comfortable, the ride was smooth and I had a stupid grin on my face all the way.

Georgie I reckon we're the cool kids!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Lisa, be careful with the auto headlights. Some people think they will switch on in all necessary conditions including fog and rain. My wife drove off the other day on a misty morning thinking the lights were on, but they weren't. They only really react to darkness so please be sure to remember to switch them on manually in mist and rain. You would be amazed at how many people don't realise this when they are new to auto lights. Edited by: Perusal

1 - 20 of 23 Posts