Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Captur 1.5 diesel Dynamique S Medianav with R Link now for two weeks so I thought I would post my top 10 likes and dislikes.

Top Ten Likes (in no particular order)

- Fuel economy (I am getting 70.2 mpg)
- R Link (email, news, weather and R Sound application)
- Voice command via R Link to load applications and Sat Nav desinations
- Driving position (height)
- Smooth gear changing
- Rear seats (the fact they move back and forth (handy for extra shopping when more space is required))
- Tom Tom Sat Nav (in particular IQ Routes (already saved me time on my journeys) and lane guidance)
- Keyless entry (so, so handy)
- Automatic lights and wipers (again so handy)
- Just lovely to drive, the best car I have owned so far

Top Ten dislikes (in no particular order)

- There aren't any! I just love it

·
Registered
95 Posts
That's the same spec as mine, unfortunately it won't be here till late December, what colour combination have you got?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Acemum and welcome, I went for Arizona with black roof (the one in the gallery). It's a long story however I ordered the black gloss pack however the car was delivered with the Arizona gloss pack and wheels.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Very nice, I went for the reverse of yours Black with Arizona roof, Arizona pack inside and out and Arizona wheels I think the Arizona wheels finish it off
it's going to be a very nice Xmas present (fingers crossed)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was definitely my second close choice. The fact that my last few cars were black made me go for something completely different. Would love to see a picture of yours when you get it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts