Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, the media touch screen has stopped functioning we can use it via the steering wheel controls but cannot change anything by physically touching the screen , any ideas ?

·
Registered
267 Posts
As Grumpy said, may require software reset, possibly check if the screen is clean also if you disconnect the baterry and wait awhile before reconnecting.. bit of a shot in the dark. Otherwise it's as already suggested an electronics failure!! Lets us know the outcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Multimedia system was freezed on the Renault logo yesterday but in the morning just a black screen is shown, any Idea?

·
Super Moderator
2,684 Posts
If the steering wheel controls are still working it will require a visit to the dealer and almost certainly a replacement unit

Reactions: Zadik

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, the media touch screen has stopped functioning we can use it via the steering wheel controls but cannot change anything by physically touching the screen , any ideas ?
Hello
I hav a same issue have you get any help my car is 6month old

·
Registered
2020 E:TECH Hybrid
58 Posts
Have you cleaned it recently?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am new to the Renault Capture. I bought the petrol version with five thousand miles on the clock. Within twenty-four hours the illumination of the speedometer screen would not work. Then the main nav screen froze. I went to the main dealer that I bought from but as the fault was intermittent he was not able to help. On the way home I had the same problem so took a video on my iPhone of me trying to make the Nav screen work.
Dealer agreed to have their technical department look at it and lent me a diesel version. On that one the speedo screen got stuck at sixty MPH and would not allow me to clear the cruise control setting, didn't show what gear I was in etc.
MY QUESTION: Should I ask for my money back and move to a different manufacturer or can these glitches be properly solved?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts