Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's some very critical odd comments, not just the normal little gripes and groans.

Probably get moaned at now for posting this. But hope Admin can detect them too.

Edited by: Norfolkgirl

·
Registered
15 Posts
I hope that's not an inference, I did say my first few posts might sound like moans.

I hope this is not one of those happy clappy "my car can do no wrong" forums.

·
Registered
409 Posts
No but we are supportive as well as critical. We are after hints tips and pointers. Happy clappers no we ar'nt but, were not out and out moaners either. If the Captur was a badun then the rare out and out put downs on here wouldnt stand out like they do.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I agree Norfolk girl

It seems there is constant complaints from New people who have just joined

Shame eh !

·
Registered
863 Posts
I hope not.because most people on here have their say and most ofit is either a questionor are giving advice to others.which is what a forum is about.everyone is entitled to their opinion good or bad.

·
Registered
137 Posts
My guess is that the admins have limited time to spear to search and read each post on this forum. I bet it would be helpful if we could report them to admins and they only have to check and take action if necessary. What say you? Can we give them a hand?

·
Registered
921 Posts
already reported this too the admin team as has several othersMay I suggest everyone does the same

·
Registered
824 Posts
Theres a fella called Tyrfelin comes on here........he always posts critical comments...

Only joshing..............I know it doesnt read well at times and I can see what you mean about critical and strange comments but I wouldnt get too hung up about it.........

Maybe Dan needs a couple of assistantModerators just to keep track of things to make sure this Forum stays a good one.............

TC

·
Registered
180 Posts
i love a bit of trolling but don't like trolls, can't say i've noticed too many on here though.

i was kind of thinking this place was adminless...

·
Registered
209 Posts
People have every right to be p*****off with some of the delays being encountered but that doesn't make them trolls. As long as the dealers have been upfront about the likely lead times there's not much point in complaining but some folk like to get these things off their chests and there is no harm in prospective buyers being made aware of this.

It's not just Renault but what is increasingly obvious is that the car has been a runaway success which has taken them by surprise. I bought a Jaguar XF back in 2010 when it was still very new and popular and had to wait 5 months for it.

The forum can be a useful source of hints and tips, have provided and learned from a few myself.

3 weeks after the faulty alarm on our car was disabled we are waiting for a call back to advise a solution.....not holding our breath on that one. The 29.9 issue is clearly annoying people but like our alarm, it's not the end of the world, it doesn't stop the car being driven nor does it affect the actual economy.

As long as people tell the truth and are polite there shouldn't be an issue with anything posted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts