Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has everyone gone mad in your area? A massive increase in traffic round here and passed through a village three miles up the road on the way to Sainsburys this afternoon and it was heaving.Drinks parties in the street,groups of people standing about,none of them keeping their distance. It appears people have forgotten we are in the middle of a pandemic.
Second question. Why is there still no flour to be had at supermarkets?

·
Registered
926 Posts
Fools yes, they could be carriers when will people understand its a killer. As for the flour could be a way of increasing the cost .

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still no flour,no matter what time you go to the supermarket there is none. A supervisor in Sainsburys,yesterday,Sunday,told me when asked why there was no flour "we only have small deliveries on a Sunday,so we wouldn't have got much". I smell bovine excrement.

·
Super Moderator
2,424 Posts
Not just flour missing from most supermarket shelves where I live, but fresh eggs too.
Liquid anti-bac soap is just starting to make a re-appearance, but still not been able to get my preferred make/fragrance since 14 February. Hard to believe that a year ago almost to the hour, I was just changing planes in Singapore (accompanied by my younger daughter) to fly to Malaysia to sort out my late father's financial affairs out there

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ran a finger today,in Warwick Sainsburys , over the empty shelves where the flour should be,not a trace of flour. Odd that as flour bags ALWAYS leak and leave a mess. I doubt very much that Sainsburys staff wipe the shelf down when each days delivery of flour has been sold. Call me cynical but why sell flour for people to make their own cakes when you can sell them some of Mr Kriplings miniscule rubbish for an exorbitant price.
Eggs are sometimes available but more often than not the shelves are littered with ripped open boxes and smashed eggs. Lots of them,as if 87 hoarders all turned up together and tried to grab as many as they could while wrestling with everyone else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts